Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Black girls have some rules

Some things will never change, like said 2pac Shakur. Black people feel ownership for their girls but it's something normal. More radical with Arabs, they strictly prohibit any relations for their girls with an other race of men. Why our white people have to keep 100% tolerance with our girls? Why we need to be abnormal?
Shezza x Darling
Shared: I feel so stuck I don't know how to tell my parents I'm mainly attracted to white men. I've noticed the way my dad looks at mixed or bi racial children and he hates seeing black women with white men.
Shezza x Darling is in a circle you get notified about. More info

Shezza x Darling

Extended circles  -  2:24 AM
 
I feel so stuck I don't know how to tell my parents I'm mainly attracted to white men. I've noticed the way my dad looks at mixed or bi racial children and he hates seeing black women with white men. Every time I see a good looking white guy I comment on it and get a horrible glare and sarcastic comment or smile. Advice please !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment